Join the Cutaneous Lymphoma Community Connections!
Follow these simple steps to join the Community:
- Go to the Community log-in page: https://sforce.co/31hojB1
- Click on the “Not a Member” link beneath the green “Log in” button.
- Provide your first and last name and your email address. Your email address is used as your “Username” for logging in and receiving communications related to the Community.
- Please note: Once your username has been created, it cannot be changed. If your email should change, your account email can be updated however your username will remain the same.
- Create a password and confirm it.
- Click “Sign Up”
- Please confirm that you have read our Community Guidelines AND your relationship to cutaneous lymphoma by checking the boxes and click “Next.”
- That’s it! Welcome to Cutaneous Lymphoma Community Connections!
Purpose of CONNECTIONS:
To allow people affected by cutaneous lymphoma to engage with each other, engage more deeply with the Foundation, and include access to valuable resources - all in one place.
What is CONNECTIONS:
A place to enable and enhance personal peer-to-peer interactions and collaboration while providing a direct and personal way for the Foundation to serve the community more effectively, communicate updates, opportunities and events more efficiently.
What does CONNECTIONS include:
PEER TO PEER DISCUSSION BOARD: similar to other online email/social media platforms, CONNECTIONS provides individuals a place to communicate with each other, share stories and experiences in a closed online environment knowing that the Foundation is monitoring to help ensure the accuracy of the information being shared.
KNOWLEDGE BASE: this section of CONNECTIONS includes a robust search engine for frequently (and often infrequently) asked questions. This database of information allows members to self-search topics, including articles vetted by experts in the field and questions answered by other members.
GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL ENGAGEMENT: CONNECTIONS provides members opportunities to to get involved and have a voice in the efforts of the Foundation and their partner organizations.
FOUNDATION CONNECTION VLOG/BLOG: Offering members more immediate CONNECTIONS to news and events through updates from the Foundation Staff and others regarding medical meetings, advocacy events or other programs.
Why do we need CONNECTIONS:
It’s the power of the online community. Working together to create a movement that revolutionizes the way people live with cutaneous lymphoma.
- CONNECTIONS is a next-generation portal that combines the real-time collaboration of a message board with the ability to share materials, resources and information on a variety of devices.
- CONNECTIONS is a platform that provides the Foundation staff a direct, personal way to serve our community more effectively, communicate updates, opportunities and events more efficiently while enabling enhanced personal interaction and collaboration among members of the community.
- CONNECTIONS provides a robust platform to build specific groups around topics or disease types allowing us to provide better service by enabling people to find information and assist each other online.
- CONNECTIONS provides an empowered patient organization leveraging all touch points with the people it serves and is able to share information seamlessly. Using this type of technology allows us to connect people and create programs that deliver more impact.