Join together with the Cutaneous Lymphoma Foundation to help people affected by cutaneous lymphoma by giving to our Annual Fund Campaign.
Our Annual Fund Campaign supports every patient, every caregiver, every healthcare provider and any other person who calls upon us for assistance.
It is through our Annual Fund Campaign that vital unrestricted support is raised to fund all of the important programs and services that we provide throughout the year, and it is what allows us to continue growing to better serve our patients and to make an even greater impact on their life.
Your support of our Annual Fund Campaign will help us:
- Host additional patient educational events
- Improve awareness of cutaneous lymphoma
- Help patients find specialists, to obtain a proper diagnosis and receive the best treatment possible
- Assist patients one-on-one with their unique questions while offering personal guidance and support
- Help patients discover tips to manage their symptoms
- Improve access to treatments
- Connect patients and caregivers to assistance and resource programs
- Support scientific research specific to cutaneous lymphoma
- And, so much more.
By giving to our annual fund, you will enable the life-changing work of our Foundation to continue, which helps us make sure that each person with cutaneous lymphoma gets the best care possible.
Becoming an annual donor to the Cutaneous Lymphoma Foundation by giving to our Annual Fund Campaign is one of the most important ways that you can help support our important work because our Annual Fund Campaign supports every patient, every caregiver, every healthcare provider and any other person who calls upon us for assistance.
This campaign raises the vital unrestricted support that is needed to fund all of the important programs and services that we provide throughout the year, and we need the help of every annual donor who is inspired to partner with us in our mission.
MAKE YOUR GIFT TODAY via one of the following easy giving options:
- Donate online.
- Contact us at 248.644.9014 to make a credit card donation via phone.
- Mail your check made payable to the Cutaneous Lymphoma Foundation to PO Box 374, Birmingham, MI 48012.