Are you filled with passion for helping others, eager to jump in and help, excited to learn new things but aren’t bored by the old? The Cutaneous Lymphoma Foundation is excited to expand our staff – we are looking for someone who likes variety in their day-to-day responsibilities, understands the importance of getting it right but is also not afraid to make mistakes.
If this sounds like you and gets you excited to dive in to be part of a passionate team who strives to make a difference in the lives of people with cutaneous lymphomas, then please forward your resume along with the top three (3) reasons you feel passionate about this opportunity to Holly at email@example.com.
The position will remain open until we find the right fit for the team.
Full time, entry level, administrative/office support position, with some schedule flexibility, working both from our Warren, Michigan office and remotely.
The right candidate will:
- Have a passion for helping others live their best lives
- Will be eager to jump in, try new things and provide support when needed
- Has an attention to detail and a need to see things through
- Always strives to do their best work but is not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them
- Is excited about a fast-paced environment where responsibilities can, and will, change from day-to-day
Do you like writing, communicating, data entry, research and enjoy being an important part of a team?
What we know we need help with:
- Light bookkeeping (accounts payable and receivables)
- Individual and group meeting
- coordination and scheduling
- assistance with completing meeting outcome tasks
- And more...