What is the CLF-OR?
The CLF-OR is a patient/caregiver networking group* which meets at the Legacy Meridian Park Education Center in Tualatin, OR.
The CLF-OR meetings are a great way to:
- Connect with other patients and caregivers
- Exchange information and lessons learned
- Hear updates on the Cutaneous Lymphoma Foundation and our advocacy initiatives
Date and Time
Tuesday, May 7, 2019 - 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Legacy Meridian Park Education Center
19300 SW 65th Avenue
Tualatin, OR 97062
See map: Google Maps
Please RSVP for this meeting
Upcoming Meeting Schedule
- Tuesday, July 9, 2019 - 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019 - 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
If you have any questions about this event, please contact the Cutaneous Lymphoma Foundation at email@example.com.
*In our effort to best support patients and their loved ones our networking groups are private; this is to protect patients’ privacy and encourage openness. If you fall into that category we welcome you to attend. If not, we hope you will consider attending one of our open forums, such as a live or online educational event.