20-20-20 is CLF’s global peer-to-peer fundraising campaign that promotes awareness of cutaneous lymphoma during Blood Cancer Awareness Month and celebrates CLF’s 20th Anniversary.
Participating is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Step 1: Sign up as a fundraising partner and donate $20.
- Step 2: Personalize your fundraising page and send your customized link to 20 family and friends, asking them to support the Cutaneous Lymphoma Foundation with a $20 donation.
- Step 3: Pat yourself on the back! You’re a champion of the cutaneous lymphoma community.
All money received from the 20-20-20 campaign will directly benefit CLF’s life-changing services that are provided every day to everyone, free of charge.
Thanks to your generosity and participation, CLF will be able to:
- Connect patients with specialists to obtain a proper diagnosis and access to the best treatments possible.
- Provide accurate and responsive support to a patient’s unique questions and personal guidance from CLF’s knowledgeable and experienced leadership.
- Help patients discover tips to manage their symptoms.
- Fund and support scientific research specific to cutaneous lymphoma and innovative therapies to treat the disease.
20-20-20 kicks off on September 1, Blood Cancer Awareness Month, and the campaign will be active all month long.
In the meantime, you can register as a fundraising partner and start personalizing your fundraising page. Click here to view step-by-step instructions to make the most out of your page. Stay tuned for e-mails and social media messages about the campaign, too! We have some exciting days planned!