PURPOSE: The primary objective of this study is to evaluate the efficacy of a four-month dosing period of intra-lesional injection of TG1042 in patients with relapsing CBCL.
Patients will receive intra-tumoral injections of an adenoviral vector construct containing the human interferon gamma gene (TG1042), in an attempt to enhance immune responses with anti-tumor activity. This local administration induces tumour cell killing at the injected tumour sites.
Primary CBCL including (according to WHO/EORTC classification 2005) :
* Primary cutaneous marginal zone B-cell lymphoma
* Primary cutaneous follicle center B-cell lymphoma
* Primary cutaneous diffuse large B-cell other than leg type
* See full description for further inclusion details
* Primary cutaneous diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, leg type.
* Primary cutaneous intravascular large B-cell lymphoma.
* Extracutaneous involvement (sign of B-cell lymphoma on thoraco-abdominal CT scan and/or PET scan and/or on bone marrow biopsy).
* No histologic documentation of CBCL.
* History of known Human Immuno-deficiency Virus, Human Hepatitis B or C positive serology or other active systemic infections.
* Serious uncontrolled, concomitant medical disorders.
* Concomitant therapy for CBCL: surgical resection, radiotherapy, corticosteroid, chemotherapy, rituximab…(not limited listing)
* Major surgery in previous 4 weeks preceding the 1st injection.
* Pregnancy at study entry or who become pregnant during the study or women who are breast feeding.
* Males and females of reproductive potential who refuse to use adequate protection against pregnancy (intra-uterine device, hormonal contraception or diaphragm/condom and spermicide) during the conduct of the study and for three months after the last injection.
* Participation in another experimental protocol during the study period and within 4 weeks prior to the first injection.
* Patient previously included in this study.
* Non compliance with the study.
Identifier for www.clinicaltrials.gov: NCT00394693
University Hospital of Zurich
Zurich, Switzerland, 8090
Contact: Reinhard G. DUMMER, M.D. +41-44-255-2550 firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal Investigator: Reinhard G. DUMMER, D.M.
This is an automatic translation service and therefore the
Cutaneous Lymphoma Foundation is not responsible
for any potential translation inaccuracies.