Lymphoma Research Foundation's T-Cell Lymphoma Seminar
Date and Time
Saturday, October 5, 2013 - 9:30am - 2:00pm
1400 Sixth Street
, WA 98101
About the Seminar
The Lymphoma Research Foundation’s T-Cell Lymphoma Seminars provide the latest and most comprehensive information about all T-Cell lymphomas, current treatment options and patient support to members of the T-Cell lymphoma community.
Reasons to Attend
- Learn about T-cell lymphoma, treatment options, clinical trials and new therapies.
- Hear a variety of presentations and have your specific questions answered from our expert speaking faculty comprised of T-cell lymphoma specialists and patient support.
- Meet other people with T-cell lymphoma and network during lunch.
9:30 AM Registration and Continental Breakfast
10:00 AM Introductions and Lymphoma Research Foundation Overview
Max Mulcahy, MPA, Lymphoma Research Foundation
10:30 AM Overview of T-Cell Lymphoma: Diagnosis and Staging
Andrei Schustov, MD, University of Washington, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
12:00 PM Question and Answer Panel
All faculty members
12:30 PM Networking Lunch
1:30 PM Management of Treatment Side Effects
2:00 PM T-Cell Lymphoma Patient Seminar Concludes
- This program is free for members of the T-cell lymphoma community; however, pre-registration is required.
- Meals: Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided for all registered attendees.
- Guest Rooms: Please contact the hotel directly to inquire about guest room rates.
- Please note: LRF does not have a block of discount sleeping rooms for this program.