T-Cell Lymphoma Seminar in collaboration with the Lymphoma Research Foundation
Date and Time
Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 9:30am - 2:00pm
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
1500 Court Place
, CO 80202
Reasons to Attend
- Learn about T-cell lymphoma, treatment options, clinical trials and new therapies.
- Hear a variety of presentations and have your specific questions answered from our expert speaking faculty comprised of T-cell lymphoma specialists and patient support.
- Meet other people with T-cell lymphoma and network during lunch and breakout sessions.
9:30 AM Registration and Continental Breakfast
10:00 AM Introductions and Lymphoma Research Foundation Overview
Max Mulcahy, MPA, Lymphoma Research Foundation
10:30 AM Overview of T-Cell Lymphoma: Diagnosis and Staging
11:00 AM Treatment Options for T-Cell Lymphomas: Current and Novel Therapies
11:45 AM Question and Answer Panel
12:15 PM Networking Lunch
1:00 PM Management of Treatment Side Effects
2:00 PM T-Cell Lymphoma Seminar Concludes
This program is free for members of the T-cell lymphoma community; however, pre-registration is required.
- Meals: Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided for all registered attendees.
- Guest Rooms: Please contact the hotel directly to inquire about guest room rates.
- Please note: LRF does not have a block of discount sleeping rooms for this program.
- Parking: Seminar participants single day charge (not overnight) is $24.