Date and Time
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 1:30pm - 2:30pm
About This Workshop
This free online educational workshop is offered through CancerCare's Connect Education Workshops.
CancerCare’s workshops are completely free of charge — no phone charges apply. However, pre-registration is required to secure your place on the call. To register for this workshop, click here.
Workshop Date and Time
Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Highlights of the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- New Provisions of the ACA in 2013 and 2014
- Its benefits
- Tips for Talking with YOur Health CAre Team about the ACA
- What are Patient Assistance Programs? How do They Help?
- Linking You to Resources and Information
- Questions for Panel of Experts
The Panel of Experts
- Steward B. Fleishman, MD
- Founding Director, Cancer Support Services, Continuum Cancer Centers of New York, Accreditation Surveyor American College of Surgeons Commisssion on Cancer
- Debra J. Wolf, Esq
- Senior Attorney, Legal Health, New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG)
- Jane Levy, MSW
- Director of Patient Assistance Programs, CancerCare